Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jin tagged me =)

List ten things that you want for your birthday , it doesn't matter whether the things that you want is possible or impossible to get . Tag ten people to do this afterwards , have fun :D


1. I want to get A1 for my Add maths xDD
2. I want to brush up my Accounts >O<
3. I want to have a new cell phone- Samsung Omnia =DD
4. I want to sleep late everyday >O< *Gods know how long i need to study per day ~*
6. I want to be Millionaire xDD HA HA HA HA
7. Have a car lesson soon? =)
8. I want my cupboard to be FULL of shirts x)))))
9. Very very good results * so that my dad won't regret to sent me here(my new school) =))*
10. I want to have a ________ * come one~ give me some privacy~ =) I'll keep this for myself *

I tag :
1) Shanon
2) Lek Yang
3) Yin Yee
4) Wai Son
5) Yi Jia
6) Xiu Woon
7) Pei Chin
8) Sherlin
9) Ko Wie
10) Xiao Li

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment