Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sports Day =)

wheee~
Today is our school's sports day =))
I woke up so early to avoid jam ~
coz i have to reach school before 7.15a.m to sit those buses which is provided by our school~
but then =______=
THERE IS NO JAM TODAY !
Duh~ =_=
and I reached school so early =_=
lucky hui jer reached a few minutes later than me only =_=
LOL LOL LOL~
Evelyn took some pictures ^o^

Green's Area=)

Many people FFK~ so I saw many planes today~
Hey~ friends =) I received u guys' planes already =)))


hui jer ss.ing ~
ignoreeeeee~ =)

god god god ~
I'm so retarded >O< HA HA HA!!lucky he's retarded than me x))
*See what is he holding=_=*

We went to pyramid after watching Cheer leading =))
we went for a movie - COMING SOON
Gosh~ it freaks me out =_=
while i was taking the pop corn * after the scary part *
at the moment i turned my body to my friend~
the "ghost" appeared and everyone shouted =_=
*I did the same thing to *
zzz~ but the movie was kinda short =_=
only 1 hour ++

The Red Cheer leading =)

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment