Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2/5/09, Lee hom's concert :D

What's wrong with me!!
Wrong-o-ong with me!!!

=D Yea yea yea~
I went to Homboy's concert ^O^
*with my lee hom tee x) , and we attracted many people x) someone even asked us where we get this tee x))) *
duh ~ don't talk nonsense xDDD
kay kay kay~
let me show u some pictures :D
* wahahah!! I guess many people can't capture him coz the guard blocked xDD and i knew many people's camera confiscated by those RESPONSIBLE guards xDD *
before we went to Bukit Jalil =)

before concert :)


eldest brother and I :D
Jin & I :) *Spot our Tees xDD*

Jer & I ;) *spot our tees again (=_= jer blocked her tees with the hand fan=_=)*


Awwww~ Here comes the HOMBOY >.<

How Hot ,Homboy :DDD

Awwww~ He spot me xDDD
*bwahah~ don't jealous~xDD
just remember who am i and u will know
why he spot me but not the others xDDD*


kinda clear right xDD
*of course x)) coz I'm the photographer of those pictures of Homboy :D*

what a nice background B-DD

awww~ he's hot . isn't he? >O<

Hahaha~ see who is that guy xDDD
He is the DJ of MYFM
bwahahah~How lucky xDD

The concert ends >O<

The couple =D

Sharyn is calling someone x))

Sharyn a.k.a Salin !!
YEAHHHH xDDD

Both of us called someone xDDD

calling ~~

non stop calling xDD

Ended with a gather picture of 398 seats' friends :)))
*coz all of my friends bought different seats=_=*

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment