Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sven With his new toy -.-

My brother-Sven has a New Toy!!!!
I don't know where he get from =_=
It is a stupid little frog~
the frog really looks very ugly >0<
but he seems to be very interested on it -_________________________-
Okay~ this is his new toy - froggy :)

Retarded him :)


He Fall when my mum Break.
But he quickly climb up when he saw my phone xD


Lol~ see! he was so happy when he was with his froggy -.-


He was playing with his froggy -.-

He was trying to show off -.-
Dai
-____-
He thought I want to snatch with him =.=


He was trying to remove his socks xDD


LOL!
see~ he can't remove xDDD
HAHAHHAHA


See~ -_______-
Showing off again -.-


Showing Off again :S


He was playing :)


He angry already xDD
coz i keep disturb him x)))

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment