Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memories :)

I thought about my previous school today when I saw my class photos =)
I was thinking : " What if I am still staying at the school?"
*poor Evelyn didn't know how to be grateful :)*
Hahahahh~
then when I opened my cupboard and wanted to take my clothes ~
I saw my Uniforms ~
KWANG HUA's UNIFORMS :)
I still keep it xDD
then I GATAL ~
I wore it xDDD
and i realized that I still can wear xDD
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coz during that time .. those uniforms was already kinda tight but my mum don't want to buy a new suit for me coz she said I'm going to change school =___=
I wore those white tee for 3 years leh =_=
How Pity =_=
*actually my mum bought, but i don't wear coz it's TOO WHITE xDD *
HAHAHAHHA!!!
only thing is the waist part a little weird =_=
I mean the zip suppose to be at the waist right?
But mine is 1/2 higher than the actual one -.-
LOL~
I felt that I look better with Government School's Uniforms =__=
*LOL ~ SLAP ME ! I am Crapping -,.-*
WEI!
Serious lah~ =.=
let me show u :))
*KIND EVELYN !!=^.^=*




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Agree? :)

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment