Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Economy test :)


Me ;)

Today's test was Economy -.-
Lol~ so many things to memorize O_O
but I'm so clever :)
I just memorize Isi rumah ,pendapatan individu , Pemilihan pekerjaan and Chapter 1 :)
Woooohooo~~
anyway~ I knew my Economy will definitely get C =.=
*or probably worse =.=*
Maybe I will get better results xDD
*dreaming @o@*
kay~
during exams, we can see different gangs :)
The Group Studying :)

The Loner way of studying :)
The Giving up Gangs :)

It's good to study :)
But when u over study~
U will be like him :)
VVVVVVVV *arrows showing down*

See~ the sight effect of over studying :)
Thanks god i am not like him xD
spot the opposite Art of him -.-
Is he studying with IT ?? O_o
Perhaps -.,-

Us :)
Before The paper Starts :)

Jer And I :)
Snapped by Jenni ;)
God -.-
Jenni suggested to act Ah Gua -.-
But then I felt we failed -.-

Both GANs :)
*whoops~ there's a CHOI behind xDD*

Jenni And I :)

OhMyGOd!
Jenni looks so weird with her leg up -.-
xPPP

blablabla~
acting retarded -.-
destroying my own image >.<


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment