Thursday, May 21, 2009

Xue Fen Tagged me O_O

HAHAH~
kay ~
here the tag comes =)

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Forehead *shy* xD


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
SLEEPY =_= *not only for today~ I felt sleepy everyday day and even every moment xD*


3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
My youngest brother :)

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Wont :)


5. Will you ever donate blood?
Wont xD *although my blood type is known as UNIVERSAL blood group xDD*
*AWW!! how stingy xD*

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Yeahp :)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
My Account teacher :)

8. What does your last text message say?
"How was ur test?"

9. What are you thinking right now?
My mid term exams

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Nope

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
12am =)

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
My school xD * I'm wearing uniform now x)*

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Shaun Smith =)

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Yeong Li :)

Ten lucky person to do tis text
1. Shanon
2. Su Jin
3. Yin Yee
4. Xiu Woon
5. Andrea
6. Charlotte
7. Pin Zheng * I knew U're boring xD*
8. Yi Jia
9. Yi Yon
10.Xiao Li

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
NICK xDDD

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
female.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
Impossible -.- Kill me if it really happen~
I can't imagine what will happen when a professional stalker being together with a lamer -.-

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Science

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
yesterday :)

20.Is no.4 single ?
perhaps .

21. Say something about no.2 .
Another lamer x)

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Lesbian?O_O both of them have boyfriend ~

23. Describe no.9
clever girl :)

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Stand a side x)))

25. Do you like 8 ?
yup=)

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment