Sunday, May 31, 2009

Unknown :)

I am so fed up with my youngest brother =,.=
He Is So Annoying!! AHHHH!!!



Oh my god !! still got a lot actually ~
But I didn't record =.=
He will starts talking about his Classmates, teachers, activities, canteen uncles , canteen aunties, people's parents and a lot more !
Damn ! just feel like slapping him -,.-
then nowadays I will prepare my i-touch xDDD
feel so fun when he is talking but i cant hear what is he BULLSHITTING xDD
but yet he was talking HAPPILY LIKE AN IDIOT xDDDD
AWWWWW!!!
*evil Evelyn >o<*'


Our Arts :D
umph~ few days ago ~
Shanon, bob and I was Chatting through the msn and 3 of us were drawing nonsense xDDD
Ahh! Share our creation to u guys ^o^ * smiling proudly xDDD*

Shanon's Art :)
The Colour Ball :D
*Shanon was drawing Bob =) * *spot the left D.p and u will know why Shanon calls him Bola xDD*

The LALAS' Pose xDD

Y.lin's Mouth xDD
*bitchy has a Ducky Mouth :D*

Bob's Art :D

He was trying to says that he is as muscular as this art=.=
*God knows how SKINNY is him -,.-*

He loves to draw CHILDREN's Art to shows that he is Cute xDD
Another Retarded one >O< Pig? O_o
AHHHhahahah!! He was drawing how Y.Lin use to Pose xDD

For ur information, this is not a tortoise yea xD
It's Bob the Bola a.k.a Builder xDD


Evelyn's Art :D
The Muscular BOLA xDD
BOLA MAN !! xDD
x))) Y.Lin's way of tiding her hair xDD
BOB the Builder!!
Whooopss!! Y.lin LOVES this POSE xDD


At Pyramid :)
HAHAH!! It was telling the guy what he wants to eat xDD
Whooopss~ Sven's new toy .
*LOL! Do u guys notice that he loves funny stuffs? -.-*

WooO!! retarded O_O

MMMMMM xDD

Long one :D

Cookies ? O_o
xDD Retard xDD
hahahah! it looks innocent right ?xDD
Staring at me ??O_O
HAHHA!! DEATH !! xDD
He ends his life after playing by US for not even an hour :)
JESUS BLESS U :)


Uncles' way of having Tea =)
Bread with Milo ICE?! O_o

Elderly people's way of having tea time :)
SEE! He was eating non stop -.-

GOD! he noticed that I was taking his pictures=.=
HAHAH!! Sven was so stupid xDD
He thinks that he can hide away from my camera with hiding behind the cup xDD
*Insane*


Second Brother SS.ing xDD
wahah! I knew he looks like BIRD xDDD
Another Skinny Guy -.-
wondering why those guys nowadays are as skinny as a girl ?!
WHY!!!!!

Fine -.-
I admit he has a shape .
But HE STILL LOOKS VERY SKINNY T___T


It Comes to THE END ^O^
Good night everyone :D
* I'm going out now ^^! with who?? xDD WITH MY DAD !!! *
*:P trust me xD?*


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment